Thursday, April 11, 2019

The Wild Ginger Effect




Subject: Member has unlocked pics for you!

I opened his profile first.

Fun, sensual, intense and open to exploration - Tend to fuck hard, breed deep and looking to push limits. Prefer wild experiences, very touch oriented, and fall on the aggressive side. Long sessions or quick pump-n-dumps. Top

Okay, sounds good. I opened his pictures next and said under my breath, “Oh hell yeah.”

My instant message simply read, “We are into the same things, man.” He responded, “You are exactly my type.” He went on to tell me that he was in town attending a business convention and wanted to find a buddy to have some mutual fun together and preferred to host in his hotel room. I definitely wanted him yet tried to play it cool, “I’m up for that. When?”

We chatted a little more and decided that we’d meet the next day. He had a few hours between meetings. He wanted me to bring a jock strap, lube, a favorite toy and poppers. We locked in the deal by exchanging phone numbers. It was on. It was hard to stay focused for the rest of the day. I kept reading his profile and looking at his pictures.

The next morning rolled around and the anticipation was palpable. I took my time getting ready. I manscaped, douched, put on my favorite cockring, jock and grabbed a bottle of fresh poppers. I threw my backpack of “provisions” over my shoulder and took off towards downtown. He was staying at one of the larger hotels near the convention center.  I texted him to get his room number after I parked. My pulsed increased when he texted back the number.

I knocked once and a tight, trim, compact muscular ginger god answered the door completely naked. He smiled and stepped back inviting me in and immediately hugged me and whispered, “I love the way you smell, dude. You are precisely what I fucking get into.”

He had one of those perfectly sculpted pale lily white bodies. He was short; maybe 5’5” and was smooth everywhere except his tightly trimmed dark auburn and red hair, matching beard and micro-trimmed bush. He had a sleeve tattoo on his left arm starting at the top of his shoulder and ending just above his wrist. The dominate color of the tattoo was emerald which pared well with his pale skin tone and red hair. His six pack led to a mouthwatering 7” uncut cock. He was perfect.

He took my backpack and tossed it on the bed. We started making out while he unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off. He grabbed my tits and started twisting while exploring the back of my throat with his tongue. I loved that this little compact dude was such an aggressive little fuck. Before I realized it, he had my pants off leaving me with only my jock strap on. He grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and started biting my tit, hard. I moaned and pressed his head further into my tit letting him know I could take it.

I reached down and started rubbing his cock and balls. Precum was smearing all over my hand and his crotch. This dude lets loose a lot of precum. I felt his fingers wander into my ass crack and ultimately found my hole. He rubbed my button around making me hornier by the second. Stepping back, he told me to turn around and lean onto the bed. He squatted down and spreading my butt cheeks far apart, placed his face in the ditch of my ass. He rubbed his face all around my butt. He pulled back and said, “Dude you smell so fucking good; just like a man. Then dove back in, but this time his tongue hit my rose and he twisted it in and started eating my ass properly.

It felt so good that all I could say was, “Oh fuck yeah, man. That’s it, eat that ass. Come on, take what you need. Holy fuck.”

I pushed back onto his face while he reached around and started twisting my tits again. Every time I pushed back against his mouth he would bury his face even further in my ass and grind his nails into each nipple. I felt pressure against my hole and realized he was sucking on my hole with tremendous force. His teeth encircled my ass lips and captured it entirely between his teeth.

He lightly, ever so gently, bit down on my cunt and sucked my pussy into his mouth. For a guy that craves to have his ass played with, this rimming was driving me insane. He reached over and dragged my backpack closer to him and started digging around. His teeth and lips never left my hole. He tossed me the poppers and pulled the dildo out of the bag.

While I was taking a good long hit of poppers, his pulled his mouth from my hole and started lubing up the dildo; spilling lube down the crack of my ass at the same time. He scooped the lube up just as it trailed down my nut sack and worked it into my already wet hole. His finger slid in and kept traveling until he had it buried, then added another. He was finger fucking me and adding more lube. As I began to soar from the poppers, my primal urges surfaced and I began to gyrate my ass from side to side and then back and forth trying to get more his fingers inside me.

I heard moaning and realized it was me.

The dildo popped in easily because of the prep-work he’d performed. He continued to slide the toy all the way in until the rubber balls were hugging my taint. The 10-inch toy was rotated inside my ass and I started to squirm. It was withdrawn and then buried to the balls again immediately. That’s when the real fucking started. I hit the poppers and reached back and pulled my cheeks apart so I could feel the stretch of the fat dildo as it slid in and out of me. This is my favorite dildo so I was very comfortable and relaxed while the assault took place. I kept encouraging my ginger stud to fuck me and his response was to drill me harder and groan in appreciation and lust.

He pulled the dildo out and immediately replaced it with three of his fingers. He crawled up onto my back while he continued to finger fucked me and whispered into my ear, “God, your cunt makes me horny.” “Dude, it’s all yours,” I huffed. “Can I do anything I want to this pussy? Anything?” he asked. His voice was so sexy and he was so horny that all I could do was acquiesce through my body language. And then completely submit, “Oh fuck yeah, fucker, anything you want. Please own this ass. Wear me the fuck out.”  

He withdrew his fingers and shoved his cock in to the base. His pretty ginger cock was average size and I had already been opened up so I took it without a whimper. I loved how his cock felt sliding in me. It was one of those cocks that offered only pleasure and no stress or anxieties like so many big dicks do. He was hard as a rock and piston-fucked me for about 20 minutes while whispering filthy things in my ear. “Do you like my raw dick in that pussy, slut?” I moaned, “Of fuck yes, dick me man.”

“Oh, fuck, Oh yeah baby. Your cunt is getting me close, bitch. Where do you want it?”

“Breed me. I want it in me. Nut in me man. I want to take some of you home with me, fucker.” I was surprised at my own filthy mouth and the guttural sounds that accompanied the words. I took another hit of poppers and clamped down on my sphincter. He bit my neck and blew.

His cock throbbed and pulsed 7 or 8 times and I could feel his jizz discharging inside my ass making me all warm and gooey. I could literally feel the energy leaving his body and entering mine. Even though he began to slow down, he continued fucking me. When he came to a stop he was breathing heavily and whispered, “Dude, you’ve been bred.”  

With that, his cock slipped out followed by a dribble of sperm. He rolled off and collapsed onto the bed beside me. I reached back and felt my hole. It was warm from the friction and slimy from the cum. While he recovered, I turned over and started cleaning his cock by licking it from tip to base. His load tasted a little salty and nutty and I wished there were more. Once I had gotten his cock squeaky clean, I relaxed, closed my eyes and nursed on his cock. I was completely satisfied and let his cock slip from my mouth.

I’m not sure if I fell asleep or not, but I was jarred to full consciousness when he stirred and got up to go into the bathroom. I heard the water running and knew he had a conference schedule to keep. I sat up and tried to clear my head realizing it was time for me to leave. When he came out of the bathroom, he was drying his hands and looked at me with a Cheshire cat grin.

“Dude, you are amazing,” he said walking up to me. He leaned over, kissed me and we started making out again. He began pinching my tits and rubbing my ass at the same time. I hadn’t cum so my cock was still hard and standing at attention. He licked down my neck and targeted my tit; biting down hard until he reached my threshold. From there, his tongue traveled across my stomach, over my navel and down to my bush. He started biting and drooling over my pubic area. As he scooted off the bed, he lifted my legs and dove into my ass again.

“Hold your legs back,” he said. Appreciating my years of yoga practice, I grabbed my ankles and pulled them back. Not only was this comfortable for me, it opened my view as he feasted on my ass. I was able to pull my legs back further and put them behind my shoulders freeing up my hands. I grabbed the back of his red head and ground his face into my ass ditch even more. He pulled his face back and said, “Look at me.” We locked into each other and I knew at that moment he didn’t want me to take my eyes off of him. He slid two fingers into my ass and moved them around in circles. Handing me the poppers and said, “Take a hit, man, but don’t take your eyes off of me, I mean it. He added a third finger stretching me out more.

I opened the bottle and closed one nostril and huffed slowly and methodically; with purpose. Continuing to stare at him, when I finished he said, “Now the other nostril. That’s it, take a slow, long, deep hit and hold it in.” He added his forth finger and slid in further. It was at this point that I realized he was going to fist fuck me. I became overly excited and tensed up and he sensed my panic. “Relax, breath slowly, enjoy the ride. You’re going to love this.” He folded his thumb under just as I reach the maximum high from the poppers and I relaxed and opened my hole. Then I pushed back on his hand. His hand popped inside my hole.

Simultaneously and loudly we both moaned like injured animals. I reached down between my legs and felt his hand in me. His intense stare was serious and was intended to let me know that he was in control. He started twisting his hand all around the inside of my ass slowly. He corkscrewed his hand back out of my ass causing me to expel all of the air from my lungs. The feeling was astonishing. This guy had small hands which makes getting fisted an absolute pleasure. He pressed his fingers, knuckles then palm back into my ass. The feeling was like reaching the peak of a rollercoaster and then slowly cresting and then shooting down the track. I saw fireworks.

He ordered me to take another hit of poppers while he continued to drill in and out of my ass with his hand. I became delirious and was moaning incoherently. From above me I heard, “That’s it you hungry cunt, work your pussy on my hand. God I love this hole. I am so into this fucking hole of yours.” All I could do was plead, “Please don’t stop. Fist me, man. Please fist fuck me.” He relentlessly drilled me for all I was worth. This became our rhythm that was set and lasted for more than 20 minutes.

I was just about to tell him that I couldn’t take anymore when he slowed down and parked his hand deep in my ass. Again our eyes remained locked on each other. He moved in closer, leaned down and kissed me deep. I loved having this ginger stud with his tongue and hand planted deep inside me. While making out with him, I felt additional pressure on my ass ring.

It was his cock. He was going to slide his cock in alongside his hand. At that instant, there was a “pop” and he pushed his entire cock in next to his hand. He continued fucking me and that evolved into him jacking-off inside my ass. I was packed full. My cunt was the center of my universe and was stretched as far as it could go. I was having an out of body experience that was more cerebral than physical.

The idea that this ginger rock star had his cock and fist inside my ass at the same time was a shock to my psyche. I did the only thing that a body can do when you’ve been taken on this kind of a journey and are on the edge; I shot my load hands free. Cum flew up and landed on both of us; in our hair, on our faces and chest.

He said, “Oh my fucking god, dude, that is so hot!” He immediately pulled his fist out of my hole leaving his cock planted deep. This caused my cock to expel one last blast of jizz followed by a quick stream of piss. He went nuts and began piston-fucking me again.  The sound of his pelvis slamming into my asshole filled the room with nasty sloshing sounds. He looked at me and said under his labored breath, “That’s it, you fucking cunt, talk to me.”

The sound of his voice panting like he was racing for the finish line in a marathon was intoxicating. His mouth again found mine and we clamped down onto each other and didn’t let go. I could feel his orgasm begin through the intensity and speed of his thrusts but even more from the low grumble that came from his throat. I could feel it vibrate and build until he slammed forward and froze.

There was a moment of complete silence followed by a roar and an explosion. He looked up at the ceiling as the veins in his neck inflated and shot volley after volley of cum.  I could feel his cock swell and contract with each jet. When he was finished, he pulled his cock out saying, “Damn, that was so intense. I want to get that load deeper in you, baby.” He pushed four fingers, the palm of his hand and folded his thumb under and popped hisn hand back inside and fisted his load deeper into my core. I was satiated and held my hands up in surrender.

He pulled his hand out and gave me a kiss. We both calmed down until he broke the silence saying, “Come on, let’s hit the shower, I’m running late but it was worth every minute.”

Once we both got dressed and I repacked my backpack, he told me he gets to town several times a year and would love a rematch. I couldn’t wait for this wild ginger boy to cast his spell on me again.


I get off on your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment