Thursday, April 4, 2019

Josué



When I first saw him, I was caught off guard. He was stunning. He was from Venezuela and had dark features with light skin. I invited him in and he removed the earbuds and smiled. We started to chit chat and I quickly learned that he didn’t speak English very well. He wore a very stylish man-bun, a 3-day stubble beard and had a natural mesomorph body type which was accentuated by tight jeans and a simple t-shirt. Under his t-shirt I could see he had his nipples pierced.

His name was Josué. The name fit him. Josué looked better in person than in his profile pictures. I offered something to drink; he accepted. For thirty-two he was in excellent shape. To avoid being uncomfortable with the language barrier, I quickly moved the conversation into my bedroom.

We took our drinks with us. Once inside, I started to take off my pants leaving me in a wife-beater and jock strap. Josué took his time taking off his shirt, jewelry, and pants. He was left standing in only his underwear. He could have been a soccer model.

We looked at each other and charged one another and started making out. Heavy breathing, growling and tongues crossed every path possible. Dribbles of saliva escaped our mouths and ran down our chins in unison. He was a very passionate kisser. Wet, I liked that. It was obvious that we were both horny because we were grinding our crotches together, moaning and clawing at each other nipples and ass.

Josué lifted up my left arm and dove into my pit. I could feel his teeth scrape over my sweaty, hairy underarm leaving it soaked and matted. From there he slid down to my neck never lifting his tongue off of me. He sucked all over my neck hitting each and very erogenous zone leaving me tingling.

He continued down to my tit and captured my nipple between his teeth. When he bit down, I stopped breathing unprepared for the pain. As I willed my mind not to panic, his other hand went to my other tit and pinched and tweaked it. This created a balance and soon the pain melded into pleasure. My tits were on fire. Just when I thought I couldn’t take anymore, Josué retreated and rubbed my tits in order to cool them down.

We started making out again and this time his hands went to my ass and began kneading my cakes. I reached down and rubbed his mound through his underwear. He was packing what felt like a long semi-hard cock. It ran from its base and traveled down and tucked under his balls.

Josué licked from my mouth down to my other nipple and caught it between his teeth and began to nibble. He moved on by sliding his tongue up to my underarm and excreting an excessive amount of saliva. I was groaning as he positioned his teeth just right and lightly bit down on my entire matted armpit and started chewing it out. 

Josué stepped back, looked at me with saliva plastered over his mouth and chin, and then slowly peeled his underwear down deliberately locking his eyes on me the whole time. I couldn’t help but look down to watch the show. His bush came into view and was trimmed as tightly as his beard. As he lowered his underwear a little more, a beautiful pale white cock came into view. I looked up and he still held his focus on me and my reaction.

He continued to peel down his underwear and I saw more and more of his cock. And finally his entire dick sprang into view. I just stood there. This was one serious cock on this guy. It had to be ten inches. He was uncut and the head of his cock was completely pulled back revealing a scarlet glistening knob. It jutted out at a ninety-degree angle and then bent downward due to its weight.

I felt a rush of adrenalin like a kid on Christmas morning. I wanted to tear into his package and possess it immediately. I wanted to covet this cock.  At the same time, I wanted to acknowledge Josué as more than a cock, but the temptation was too strong.

As I stared at this magnificent specimen, I felt pressure on my shoulders and was relieved when Josué pushed me down to my knees. As my face neared his mid-section, I instinctively stuck out my tongue and made contact with his abdomen. I continued down through his public bush and then onto his cock licking all the way down to the head. I lapped at the bead of precum at the piss slit.

His cock was extremely long, but wasn’t overly thick. It definitely couldn’t be described as thin, but perhaps average in girth. He smelled as if he’d just showered with bar soap. I took the entire head into my mouth and ran my tongue around the inside of his foreskin.

I slowly started to such his cock into my mouth. I could only comfortably handle about half before it slammed into the back of my throat unable to pass. I pulled off and dove back down again this time taking a little more than before. Again I pulled off and looked up to find Josué still intently staring at me as dick juice dripped from my chin. I embarrassed myself by revealing the kind of feral slut I was so soon, but I didn’t care.

I dove back down again twisting my head a little and managed to get even more into my throat. Josué moaned and ground his cock into my mouth a little further. I could feel my throat being completed filled and stretched. I came off, inhaled deeply and dove down again. This time I twisted my head more than 90 degrees and descended down on his cock pushing my uvula flat up against my soft pallet and completely sliding down into my esophagus where he bottomed out.

A loud moan escaped from Josué and he moaned, “Oh fuck.”

Oh my god! I was deep throating this magnificent cock and I knew he was fucking flying because not many people have ever been able to do this to him before. He instinctively grabbed the back of my head and started skull-fucking me. I knew I had to reserve oxygen in order to give him a decent ride so I opened my throat as much as physically possible, relaxed and allowed him to fuck. 

He must have gotten at least five or six good long pumps before I retracted and surfaced for air. I filled both my lungs as deeply as I could and went down again. Again Josué took over and fucked my mouth from cock-head to balls rapidly. I relaxed and gave way to his assault. I’m not sure assault is the right word because this is exactly what I wanted him to do.

Josué began to say things like, “Suck that fucking cock,” in broken English. I grabbed onto his ass to encourage him to continue. He punched through my throat again five or six timed before I ran out of air. We repeated this several more times before he was ready to move on to other things.

He pulled me off his cock, pulled me to my feet and wiped away the cock snot from my face and dripping from my chin. He turned me around and directed me onto the bed on all fours; as-up, chest down. Josué squatted down and began eating my ass. I relaxed and enjoyed the attention he was paying to my hole; darting his tongue in and out using tiny little fucking motions. This felt great. Soon he added a finger and began finger fucking me.

After eating and fingering my hole for a few minutes, he spread my cheeks far apart and French-kissed it. He stood behind me, lined his cock up to my hole and rested his cockhead on the lips of my cunt. Josué grabbed poppers and took a nice long hit and dropped them onto the bed. I grabbed them and did the same thing.

I felt pressure and with the help of the poppers, pushed out on my cunt. His head popped in and slowly slipped past my ring and entered my ass. He kept going. Inch after inch I felt his cock slither in and reach the halfway point and I immediately appreciated his girth. It was stretching me, but wasn’t uncomfortable. I didn’t need to adjust. In fact, I groaned and pushed back and Josué continued feeding his long latin dick to me until he bottomed out; balls resting on balls.

“Oh baby, that hole is so fucking hot,” he said.

I told him, “Dude, your cock feels like it was made for my ass,” I said. “Fuck me, fuck me hard. Fuck me as hard as you want, I can handle it”
Josué pulled out and pushed back in. He continued doing this while increasing his speed until he was slamming his cock in and out of me like a well-greased piston undulating frantically. The sounds coming from Josué and me were wild and untamed even animalistic.

Josué’ thrusts grew faster and faster as did his breathing. He grabbed my ass cheeks and used them to gain momentum while fucking me. I could sense that he was about to cum and urged him on by squeezing my sphincter and moaning louder. Suddenly, he slammed forward, froze and at that point I could feel his dick pulsing and shooting his load deeper than any other cock had ever shot before. He was shooting a serious load in me.

We stayed in this position for a moment while we caught our breath. Then Josué rested on my back leaving his cock buried in my ass. I could feel his heart slowly return to a normal rate. The afterglow felt so good that I wasn’t ready for it to end.  I wanted him to stay just a few minutes more in this same position.

His cum felt so warm inside me and I could feel his cock becoming slippery as his cum began to liquidity and to delate. Showing my appreciation, I clinched my butt muscles a few times. Josué responded by pulling his cock out a bit and pushing back in. We continued to rest and communicate nonverbally using only his cock and my ass. His cock began to stir inside me.

Instead of resting on the last pump, Josué began to slowly pump in and out of me slowly sending the clear signal that he wanted to fuck again. He reached for the poppers and again took a long slow hit; one in each nostril and then handed them to me. I shook the bottle and snorted two nice long pulls on the poppers.

His cock grew into a rock-hard pillar as he returned to a full out fucking stride. I grabbed onto the sheets and gripped them in order to deliver as hard fuck as before. This time his cum supplied the lube instead of spit and the wet-nasty sound of sloppy fucking was added to grunting and moaning that filled the room. There was a lot of incoherent babbling going on between us and at times, Josué broke into Spanish.

He was deep dicking me at this point pulling completely out and aiming and shoving all the way back in. I could feel cum and ass juice splashing out and spraying across my ass and back. I reached between my legs and felt for his balls. I found them warm and soaked.

In one swift move, Josué withdrew and jumped up on the bed in front of me and stuffed his drenched cock in my mouth. I started cleaning cum and ass juice from his cock. His dick was so warm from the friction of fucking that it actually soothed my throat. It didn’t take long for me to crave swallowing his cock to the root again.  I took a deep breath and repeated several times the same technique I used to deep throat him earlier. 

Josué flipped me over onto my back and grabbed my hips and pulled me just off the edge of the bed. My ass was hanging off and he lifted my legs high in the air and shoved his cock back in me and started long-dicking me again. He spread my legs wide and leaned down and pushed his tongue down my throat while his cock was buried to the hilt. “Fuck me, man. Please fuck me. Give me that giant cock. Please!” I heard myself pleading. As his pelvic bone crashed into my ass, Josué snarled, “Fuck you! Fuck you! Bitch, You want another? You’re making me cum again. I’m breeding you.” And again I felt his cock pulse and spew his load, but this time he kept fucking me with the same intensity. Goddamn, was he going to go for a third load? Is that even possible?

I was moaning, delirious and mumbling. I wanted to encourage another load from him, “Come on fucker. You got another in there? Let me have it. I fucking want it.” I needed to up my game and another hit of poppers would do the job. I needed to keep up with him. I tried to maintain my balance while I opened the bottle thinking he would slow down while I was taking a hit, but he actually increased speed.

He kept pounding me as I shook the bottle and took a deep hit. I was barely able to keep from spilling them. I held the bottle up to Josué and he took a hit as well. He never slowed down at all. As I entered into an altered state, the energy from the fuck built to a crescendo. Josué let out a long loud continuous roar and slammed into my hole with such force that I swear part of his ball sack was inside me, too.

I could feel pulse after pulse as he blew his third load in my man cunt. He was sweating profusely as he unloaded and rapidly shook his head trying to get the sweat out of his eyes. It reminded me of a puppy coming in from the rain. His cock remained buried deep inside me as his heart raced.
  
We both regained our composure and calmed down. Josué slowly pulled his cock out and I scooted down and cleaned the goo off his slimy cock. Again the warmth was soothing to me. As I licked his cock and balls clean, he started to toy with my ass by fingering it. First one then added a second. Josué said, “Wow there is so much cum in here.” He added a third then a fourth finger.

He pulled his palm from my ass and held it up so I could see. He had copious amounts of pearly white cum webbed between each of his fingers. There was so much cum. He replaced his palm in my ass and told me to take a hit of poppers. He started corkscrewing his fingers in and out of my ass causing me to squirm and “fuck” back. Suddenly he tucked his thumb into his palm and pushed. There was resistance, but the cum lubed his hand enough to let it pop through my ring.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I lay there writhing on his fist and grabbed my cock and started furiously jacking. Josué started fisting my ass in earnest by thrusting in and out of my hole in a steady rhythm. Each time he popped his fist back into my well-fucked cunt, my ass-ring would be stretched beyond its limit. I feverishly worked my cock starring directly into the soul of Josué. My balls began to churn as my hole was being punched. It didn’t take long before I blew a huge load all over my stomach and chest.

We just lay there for a while recovering. I may have fallen asleep for a few seconds. After about 10 minutes Josué got up and went into the bathroom and cleaned up a little. When he returned he started to get dressed. We both had grins on our face because neither of us could deny this was some of the best sex either of us had ever had.

Josué became a regular fuck buddy and we always had a hot time. Most of the time he would blow his load at least twice and on occasion, three times. We even had several three-ways. He was always hot and I will never forget deep throating that huge cock or the sore throat that I relished for several days afterward.


2 comments: