Thursday, January 3, 2019

Southern Comfort





The Craigslist ad read:

“FUN...RELAXATION...QUALITY!  - You and I will be NUDE during the entire session. I am 25 yo, MASCULINE, Latino, DISCREET, SMOOTH BOD, TONGUE PIERCED, Fun all Around, Very Easy to Get Along with, VERY Good-Looking, Fit.

I wasn’t going to do it, but man was I horny. I was visiting south Texas and boned. So I hadn’t cum in a few days and jacking has been limited. But I was on my way to the gym when I decided to email the guy in the ad. 

I decided if the guy calls me back, I would simply get a hot massage, perhaps get my rocks off. When I got out of the gym, my cell phone rang and my heart raced. You know that butterfly-type feeling when you know you are about to do something risky.

He sounded open and nice. We agreed on a price and he gave me directions. I arrived at his hotel room and he answered wearing a pair of red shorts. He was Hispanic, had a great smile and an awesome body. Smooth all over, both nips pierced just like his ad said. 

I wondered if I would get to experience his tongue piercing. I dismissed that though. This was a massage. He invited me in and said to get comfortable that he wanted to take a quick shower. He stripped his shorts down to his ankles revealing a nice boned uncut cock. It was nice and fat and was probably somewhere around 8.5”. He kept talking, as I started to strip and he turned to go into the bathroom. Amazing ass. Amazing.

I looked over in the mirror and was grateful that I had been hitting the gym regularly for the past 6 months. It was really showing. I turned sideways and liked what I saw, finally. At 45, I was not vain, but wanted to look as good as I could for my age. 

I tweaked my left tit and stretched my 7” cut cock to breathe some life into it from being confined to my jock pouch. I was sitting on the bed when Robert came out of the bathroom still slightly wet from the shower. I asked how he wanted me and he said, “whatever makes you comfortable.” 

I turned onto my stomach and stretched out my arms in traditional massage position. I was ready for a good massage. But he jumped on the bed and laid right on top of me. Hot! I told him rather quickly that I had been hitting the gym a lot so my shoulders, biceps, triceps and back needed a lot of attention. I also said that I was not shy, he could touch me anywhere and that I especially like my butt worked.

At that point, he grabbed some oil and started on my calves and slid his hands up my body, climbed onto the bed and lay down on top of me. I could feel his breath on my neck. His naked body on mine felt very warm and good. He whispered, “Relax, man. I’m going to take you on a trip.” 

He then moved off me and started to give me an awesome massage. He worked my shoulders perfectly and had me arching my back when he worked my spine. His hands were strong and skilled and fucking great. I think I started to moan a little. He added tons of oil and spread it all over and worked it into my legs and up the cheeks of my ass and onto my sides then underneath and tweaked my nips. Then he did my back pushing the oil onto the crevice of my butt. 

I could feel it start to run down the inside of my crack of my ass. He took his finger and traced it all the way down my crack and across my hole and scooped up the access oil. I stopped breathing for a moment waiting for what was going to come next. I could feel his breath on my ass, then I felt him lightly bite my ass cheek. He started to rub my hole back and forth. 

I lifted my ass and began to moan again. This was fucking awesome. It was so much more than I had hoped for. He began massaging my balls getting them really oily and greasy. He slipped his hand underneath me and pulled my hard cock down between my legs and started jacking it. 

I was leaking like crazy and the oil and my pre-cum mixed together and created a serious glide that had my eyes rolling to the back of my head. I hoarsely whispered, “Oh fuck yeah, dude”.  At that point I felt him spread my cheeks apart and I felt him lick my hole. Fucking amazing. He’s fucking licking my ass man and it’s sending me into orbit.

I push back on his tongue. He started to rub his finger in circles around my hole, then pushed it in. He kept pushing it in until he was buried to the second knuckle. I fucked back on his finger. After about 5 minutes of fingering me, he pulled out and slide back on top of me grabbing both tits and pinching. 

I could feel his rock hard uncut cock sliding between the greasy cheeks of my ass and just sliding back and forth between them. Then I felt his tongue in my ear again. I was writhing in ecstasy. I turned my head towards him and felt him lick towards my mouth, finding my tongue and then French kissing me sloppily. I could feel his pierced tongue that had, only moments ago, eaten my ass out like the pro he was.

While we were making out, Robert repositioned his body next to mine and took my hand and put it on his greasy cock. His cock was rock hard – as hard as it could possibly get. I love this dick, man. His foreskin was tight around the flaring knob. I loved the way it practically snapped when it crossed the crown of his cock. 

Robert licked from my mouth to my left tit, my most sensitive one, and started biting it. I loved my hand back further to his shaved balls and tugged and pulled on them. After a few moments, I moved my hand further back and found his shaved hole all smooth and oily. I started rubbing his hole and he started moaning.

“You ready to turn over so I can do the other side?” I snapped out of my stupor and turned over revealing a seriously hard cock steadily flowing with pre-cum. This stud took the next 15 minutes or so and massaged my chest, arms neck and legs. Then he positioned himself between my spread legs and started to jack my cock. His face was very close to my cock as he jacked it and every so often he would get really close to the head of my dick and drool spit over it. 

Occasionally I would feel his tongue hit the tip of my cock when he was adding more spit to my jack session. Next, he started licking the sides then sucked it into his mouth. I moaned as he jacked and sucked my rock hard cock. I grabbed the back of his longish hair and encouraged him to continue. He did. He spit out my cock and started on my balls. I have very sensitive balls that love to be worked over really good. 

When he sucked both my big balls into his mouth, I let out a guttural, animalistic sound and grabbed his hair with both hands again and ground his head into my balls as hard as I could. I was on that trip he told me about earlier. He let each of my slime-coated nuts pop out of his mouth and went back down on my cock. 

Then he descended down further and further until my cock hit the back of this throat. Robert then grabbed both ass cheeks and stuffed my cock in as far back as he could then into his throat. Another guttural moan escaped and we both started fucking his throat.

I had had enough. I wanted his cock in my mouth. I pulled him up across my chest feeling that rock hard Latin cock slide up my stomach, across my chest and into my mouth. I took him balls-deep on the first try and swallowed. He went wild, “Oh fuck yeah, eat the cock, man. I love that shit.” 

He started to fuck my throat and I had his ass cheeks in my hands and taking his dick deep into my throat without gagging or breathing. We had a great rhythm and both were getting the deep throating of a lifetime. Finally I had to breathe. I spit his cock out and swallowed it again and spit it out equally as fast.  I stuffed both hot smooth shaved balls into my mouth and sucked. I pulled my head back and created pressure that caused him to squirm. I could see his hot shaved little Latin pussy wink in front of me. 

I popped his balls out, spread his cheeks completely apart and shoved my tongue into his puss. “Eat that fucking ass, man.” I licked and darted my tongue in and out and circled his hole. It was leaking spit and that made his pucker all shiny and when it snapped closed, little spit bubbles would escape his tight ring. He pushed his ring out and I took advantage of the moment and wrapped my teeth around this pucker and captured it, ever so lightly chewing his pussy lips. I loved this boy’s hole.

I started sucking his cock again and slipped a finger into his super wet ass. We were in the middle of a really hot 69. I reached under him and started to tug on his tit rings. All of a sudden he pulled away from me, got between my legs and lifted them as high as he could and dove into my ass and started eating my butt as good as I ate his. I felt his pierced tongue work my hole. My spine was tingling.

“How do you want to cum, stud?” he asked. I wanted to eat his ass some more so I told him I wanted to cum with his ass in my mouth. He got up and straddled my face and sat on my mouth. I started chewing. I was jacking his cock with my right hand and mine with my left. He was spreading his cheeks with both his hands and he leaned over and dribbled spit onto my cock.

We were both moaning and cursing and writhing and pumping. Then I heard him start a low guttural moan and felt his cock swell and pulse. He asked me where I wanted it, and I told him all over me. His cum felt hot to my skin and his asshole started to convulse in my mouth. 

I kept jacking us both. He shot 5 or 6 ropes of cum across my chest and stomach. I used some of his cum to lube my cock and then shot my load high into the air. It was only then, after I shot my huge load that I let his pussy lips go from my mouth. I loved eating that ass. He fell to my side and we laid there for a few minutes catching our breath.

Afterwards he offered me a shower, which I needed. To my surprise he came into the shower with me and we washed each other and kissed a little. I paid and left. It was one of the hottest experiences with a massage I ever had.

I get off on your comments.

2 comments:

  1. I have always thought that a sensual massage would be money well spent, and that story didn't dissappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting. I've actually done it 10 or 12 times and usually have a hot time. There are a few guys that are novices and are only interested in pocketing money. I've only run across a few of those.

    ReplyDelete