Thursday, January 24, 2019

Balls to the Wall



PRIVATE Gloryhole. Come in, unzip, unload and go.

That was the entire message published in the chat room from someone who's screenname  was Yellowdog. “Sounds like a really hot scene,” I thought. I have a penchant for gloryholes and have had great times at them in the past. Unfortunately there weren't any near me so I haven't participated in quite  some time. I sent the sender an instant message asking for more information. 

I learned that he lived very close by,  he was hung, was about my age and was interested in blowing me. That’s a good start, I thought. Yellowdog said he had his basement tricked-out perfectly with a homemade gloryhole.  One could enter through the back door to the basement and walk right up to a hole drilled out of the wall that led to a storage room. I decided to give it a try. 

We agreed to meet at 7:00 and he asked that I not to be late because he had other plans. I put on my favorite cock ring, wore no underwear and elastic-wasted sweat pants for easy access. I grabbed some Jungle Juice Plus and my iPod and set it to a playlist, called “Bathhouse”, which was strictly fuck music.

He lived close by, but sort of on the outskirts in a country-style setting. It was dark by the time I left. I was following his directions which kept me turning corners and weaving through the little country neighborhood. Suddenly, I found his house. 

It was a plain cape-style house with lots of trees and, even though surrounded by other houses, surprisingly private. My heart started to race and my cock was tenting up in anticipation. I put my headphones on and reached into my pocket to make sure my poppers were there. 

I got out of the car, locked it and walked towards the back yard as instructed. At the back of the house was a door which had been left slightly ajar. Suddenly it crossed my mind that this could be the wrong house.

I slowly opened the door and looked in; it was pitch black and deathly quiet. I walked in and closed the door. My heart was racing even more because I grew increasingly paranoid; this could be easily construed as breaking and entering. 

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I saw a wall that reflected light from somewhere and I could make out the faint outline of a hole located at about crotch level. I reached down and clicked on my iPod. The music I selected was nasty, lewd, grungy bathhouse music which made my cock bone even more for the hole. 

I walked up to it and, as my eyes adjusted even more, made out the image of the entire hole. I reached up and felt it to see if it was smooth or rough. It was perfectly smooth. The wall and the hole had, at one point, been painted black. I realized this was not new construction and mine would not be the first cock to enter the hole.

I stepped up to the hole, reached into my pocket and got my poppers and loosened the cap. I lowered my sweat pants to the floor. The music was fucking awesome and I stroked my cock a few times. And then I saw it; a finger. I double checked. 

Yes, a single finger appeared in the hole in the wall and started rotating around the entire perimeter of it. I shook the poppers vigorously and took a hit and slowly pushed my pelvis closer to the wall.

Several fingers came through the hole and took hold of my cock. Yellowdog started rubbing the precum that began dripping from the tip of my cock. He smeared it all over my cock head. I pushed my cock through the hole and he grabbed my balls and pulled them through the hole as well. 

I felt his tongue lapping up the precum. Then I felt him licking up and down the sides of my cock. The trail of saliva he left felt cool when the air hit it, sending chills down my spine. The poppers and the music were doing their job. I wanted my cock buried in my cocksucker's throat. He kept licking all over my dick and balls. He was getting me really wet so much so saliva was dripping off my balls.

“Come on man, suck my fucking dick, dude.” I was so horned at that point my pubic bone was pressing against the hole. With that, he sank all the way down on my cock. He was really salivating now and his spittle was trickling off my balls and running down my leg. 

His mouth was so warm and wet that I had to start fucking the hole. I reached up and grabbed the top of the partition and thrust into the hole as hard as I could. Then I pulled back and saw the guy’s lower jaw glistening with saliva. I shoved back in and he gagged cock all the way down his throat. Thank God for cocksuckers.

I pulled my cock out of the hole and stuffed only my balls back in. He was all over them putting one in his mouth and then taking his hand and stuffing the other one in. Once he was successful and had both nuts crammed into his mouth, I started rocking back and forth pushing and pulling, tugging my nuts in and out of his mouth.

I took a little hit of poppers, grabbed the top of the partition again and shoved my cock all the way back in. His mouth was waiting for me on the other side and took my cock to the short hairs without missing a beat. I was so fucking turned on at this point. I started pulling all the way out of his mouth and shoving back in with the same intensity that I fuck ass with. 

His mouth was a big ‘ol sloppy pussy hole. He was moaning and swirling his tongue all around my cock. When I would pull back I could hear him gasp for as much air as he could possibly inhale before I slammed back into him.

My spine began to tingle and I could start to feel my orgasm rising to the surface. In order to stave off an impending orgasm, I pulled completely out, turned around, spread my ass cheeks and pressed my hole against the wall. 

His tongue was lapping instantly against my asshole and he pressed it inside me. I was grinding back and moaning. The fuck music was really getting me in the mood for some hot nasty anonymous sex. I pushed out on my ass and felt him suck on my entire ass ring. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I let out a low-pitched long moan sounding as if I were wounded.

I pulled back turned around again and shoved my cock all the way to the back of his throat.  I didn’t want to cum yet, but this motherfucker was giving me the best head I’ve ever had. I lost all track of time in this delirious state and wanted to hold back as long as I could.  Again I was getting too close. Then I remembered that Yellowdog had said he was pretty well hung.

I pulled my cock out of the gloryhole because I needed my dick to calm down just a little. I ran my finger all around the perimeter of the now vacant hole, signaling him to show his meat. When I saw his cock come through the gloryhole, I got really excited. 

It was a nice, long thick cut cock; about 8 inches with a beautiful helmet shaped head. I hit my knees and licked his dick just like he’d done to mine. It didn’t take me long to get used to his size and, after a nice drag on the poppers, I took his cock to the root. I pushed my head so far down on his cock that my lips were on his side of the partition. I heard him groan in a very guttural way and started really blowing him good. I was in my element now and pulled my tank top over my head and behind my neck.

I was naked on my knees with my sweat pants twisted up around my ankles in a stranger’s house blowing a nice fat cock. Just as I was getting my rhythm going, I saw light spread quickly across the room and just as quickly, go dark again. I froze. Shit, I think someone was coming in though the back door. My iPod was blaring so I couldn’t hear a thing. Yellowdog got very still, too. 

I didn’t know what to do, but I was starting to pull off his cock. Yellowdog wasn't having that and shoved his dick all the way back through the hole and into my throat again. He started fucking his cock in and out of my mouth letting me know that, despite the fact that someone may be walking through the door, he wanted me to keep sucking his cock. So I did. My heart was racing. But who the fuck was in the basement with us?

Being the whore I am, I went  right back to work on his prize cock and continued blowing Yellowdog through the gloryhole. His cock was like steel and throbbing. I was trying tell if there really was someone else in the basement behind me, but it was too dark and I wasn’t letting go of this cock.  

I removed my headset and tried to scan the wall for a silhouette or shadow or something. I couldn't see anyone in my peripheral vision, but heard movement again. Someone was definitely in the room and now I could hear things fumbling around. I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being lowered and the clank of a belt buckle hitting the concrete floor. He was undressing. I felt cold hands on both my ass cheeks. He started massaging my butt cheeks while I remained on all fours blowing Yellowdog. 

The new guy stretched out onto my back. He had a worked-out body that was hard and firm. His face was at my neck, and although I couldn’t see him, I could feel his warm breath at the nape of my neck. He started grounding his cock up and down the ditch of my ass and his hands reached under and found both my tits. 

He leaned forward and said, “Oh yeah, man eat that fat cock.” He had an accent, but I couldn’t place it. He leaned in a little closer and whispered, “You look so sweet with that dick in your mouth,” and started licking my neck and around my ear. He may have been Portuguese or Mediterranean or something like that.

He got up and stepped up next to the hole showing me his cock; it was really nice. It was not that long, but it was fat; probably around 7 inches. What it had was girth. I looked up at him with Yellowdog’s dick in my mouth and grabbed his dick and started jacking it. 

He looked about 28 or 30 and was hot; nice face with olive skin and 5 o’clock shadow. This was one fat dick, my finger and thumb couldn’t touch when wrapped around the base. His bush was trimmed neatly framing his perfectly-shaped shaved balls. 

He moved a little closer so I pulled off Yellowdog’s cock and went down on the new guy’s. It tasted really hot and masculine and had an intoxicating smell. I switched back and forth between the two cocks. I was wallowing in a pigsty in cock heaven and I loved it.

A few minutes later, the new guy got down on his knees next to me and started licking all around my mouth and “rimming” the space between my lips and Yellowdog’s dick. Yellowdog was moaning and encouraging us, “Yeah fuckers share that fat dick.” I let Yellowdog’s cock slip from my mouth to give the new guy a turn. He went completely down on it. 

Yellowdog’s long big cock was soaked with saliva and precum and both were running down the wall just beneath the gloryhole. The new guy pulled Yellowdog's balls through the hole and I got down under and took his balls in my mouth while the new guy worked his cock. 

The moaning from the other side of the wall got louder. After only about 3 or 4 minutes of this, the dude pulled his swollen engorged cock and balls from the hole leaving both our mouths empty.

I looked at the new guy and he said, “Slide your dick in man.” So I stood up and he grabbed my cock and jerked it a little and rubbed the pre-cum all around the head. He leaned over and put my right tit in his mouth and started sucking it. I felt him pull my cock towards the hole and pushed it through. It was immediately engulfed by Yellowdog’s talented cocksucking mouth. 

The new guy was squeezing my ass cheeks and chewing my tit out good. My nipple was on fire. Hit bit down lightly to create tension then let my swollen nub go and started licking up my neck, over my chin and to my mouth. He began giving me a desperate nasty deep-mouthed kiss until his tongue was lost somewhere in the back of my throat.

With the cool air stinging my abandoned nipple and his swabbing the back of my throat with nasty wet kisses and my cock buried deep into Yellowdog’s throat, I was heading over the edge. I could feel my orgasm kicking into gear. 

That’s when the new guy let go of my ass, stopped kissing me and pulled my cock away from the hole. He must have sensed that I was getting close. He then stuffed only my balls back into the hole and whispered to Yellowdog, “Work his nuts man, he’s getting a little too hot. We've gotta calm him down if we want this to last.” Yellowdog swallowed both my nuts.

The new guy went behind me and got on his knees and spread my ass cheeks apart exposing my hole. He bit my left ass cheek and then dove in and started rimming my ass like a pro. The pressure from his face against my ass pushed my junk further against the wall and through the hole. 

He started growling like an animal while eating my ass. I was pushing back against his mouth, which pulled my nuts from Yellowdog’s mouth. Yellowdog immediately held on to my cock and pulled it back into the hole and went down on it. 

The sensation of having my ass eaten and my cock sucked at the same time was incredible. The new guy would swipe down with his tongue and get my nuts and then swallow my balls. I was so fucking cranked, I began to feel my orgasm creep up from deep inside my groin. My loins started quivering and I started moaning.

The new guy wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled my hips away from the gloryhole causing a popping sound from the pressure Yellowdog had on my cock. I love nasty sex sounds. My cock was suspended right at the gloryhole center; not on my side of the wall, nor Yellowdog’s side but right in the middle. The head was pulsing and flaring. 

I was afraid it was too late to stop my orgasm because I felt like I had already started cumming, but without the intensity of an actual orgasm. I looked down and precum started slowly dribbling out of my cock. It was like a mixture of pre-cum and cum. “Oh fuck yeah!” the new guy said as he leaned over towards the hole. 

He and Yellowdog started licking up my preload from both sides of the wall. They were making a mess of it. My cock never went down because I really hadn’t shot my load yet even though there was a lot of cum or precum or whatever it was.

After they cleaned me up the new guy said, “Get on your knees, fucker and eat his fat dick again.” I was being directed down to the gloryhole. I put my face up to the gloryhole and opened my mouth wide and it was filled to the balls with Yellowdog’s big fat cock. 

I gagged, but immediately recovered and started doing my job. The new guy reached over and put the poppers under my nose and I inhaled. I felt his cockhead rubbing all around my asshole. The poppers were working and I pushed my ass back to let him know what I wanted. 

Using a louder whisper than before, the new guy started talking to Yellowdog through the gloryhole, “OK, stud, we’re going to spit-roast this pussyboy. On my signal you know what to do.” They must have worked as a team before because they seemed to be on the same page without saying much. The new guy gave a single tap on the wall, the signal, and both cocks shoved all the way into me at the same time then stayed put buried to the balls.

It took me a second to realize what had actually happened. And when it registered…OH–MY–FUCKING-GOD. The cock in my ass was so fucking fat and Yellowdog's long cock was lodged in the back of my throat. I needed time to adjust. 

The pain was excruciating and I needed more time to grow accustomed to his size. I started to panicked and tried to pull away, but the hands on my waist locked me into place holding me tightly against the gloryhole. I wasn’t going anywhere. I was impaled. More poppers were pressed to my nose and I suck as deeply as I could. 

I felt a warm fever rush throughout my face and body. My ass relaxed as did my throat. Suddenly I became so fucking horny to get as much cock inside me as physically possible. I clinched my ass, gyrated my hips and opened my throat.

The new guy gave another tap on the wall and both cocks withdrew all the way and shoved back in again in perfect unison. “Oh fuck yeah,” was all I could moan. This was the only way to get fucked. They set a rhythm without stopping; simultaneously withdrawing then shoving back in with rapid fuck motions. 

I was slobbering, growling and keeping my ass and throat open at all times. I wanted even more of these cocks fucking me. And I wanted it hard and nasty. I was on the very edge of blowing my load without touching my cock. I was so ready to shoot.

Then there was another tap. Both cocks withdrew. The new guy spun me around and pushed my ass onto the wall reaching back and spreading my cheeks apart, centering my pussy right at the hole and tapped the wall again. 

This time, Yellowdog's cock shoved deep into my ass and the new guy shoved his cock into my mouth. It was timed like a ballet. After about 10 minutes of this pounding I heard the new guy, “Come on, man, our boy needs seed.” They were furiously plowing me. 

Within seconds I heard Yellowdog huffing and puffing, grinding and snarling, and through his gritted teeth I heard the only words he would say the entire night, “Take this you cunt.” And then shoved one more time and buried his fat long dick deep in my ass and I felt it pulse. Then it pulsed again, and again. I was being loaded and I could feel it.

The new guy could tell I was being bred and pulled his cock out of my mouth and started jacking it furiously. He looked at me and said, “Don’t swallow this cunt; you're going to share this with our host.” I stared right at the flared red swollen cock head as it blasted the first volley, hitting me square in the mouth. I clinched my pussy lips together milking the last of Yellowdog's load. 

The new guy was grunting each time a new wad burst into my mouth. He shot four or five really large ropes of cum into my mouth. As he calmed down, he leaned over and whispered into my ear, “Don’t swallow it, share it. He's a bit of a cum pig.”

I stood up and turned around facing the gloryhole and inched my rock-hard cock into the hole. I was afraid I would start blowing my load at any minute, but Yellowdog was waiting for my cock and swallowed it upon entry. I fucked his throat for several strokes  still holding the load in my mouth. 

The new guy was at my side watching the action and started pinching my tits. I pulled my cock almost all the way out of Yellowdog's mouth, leaned down and slowly dribbled the load stored in my mouth all over my cock coating it in cum. Just as expected, it was a huge load. My cock was completely covered with pearl white jism. I heard both my buds moan in ecstasy as I slowly reinserted my cock back into Yellowdog’s mouth.

The sight of my frosted coated cock took me over the edge. The new guy walked behind me and gave me a quick hit of poppers and started pinching my tit with one hand and inserted two fingers up my freshly fucked cum-filled ass with the other. As Yellowdog was slobbering all over my cock, cleaning the cum off of it, I felt the biggest orgasm of my life building in by balls and, in slow motion, start working its way through the center of my body. 

From the otherside of the partition, my cock was being swallowed again. I was verbally incapable of saying anything, but somehow communicated that I was about to cum. The new guy inserted a third finger and that set thing into motion. I started shooting rope after rope into the back of Yellowdog’s throat. I was nailed to the wall while I unloaded spurt after spurt. With my cock buried in a mouth, three fingers buried in my ass, my tit being pinched hard and the new guy biting my neck, I was suffering sensory overload.

Everyone stayed completely still. The room went silent. We were all gasping for air at first and breathing heavily. The odor of cum and poppers made the basement room smell like a sleazy adult bookstore.  Exhaustion was soon replaced with a calm, relaxed state.  We were all completely spent. No one said a word. Yellowdog licked my cock and bush clean and the new guy withdrew his cum-coated fingers from my well-fucked ass.

The new guy and I dressed in silence, never taking our eyes off each other. He walked over to the wall and “tapped” a thank you, looked over at me and winked then walked out the door.

I got dressed, gathered all my stuff and walked out the door and to my car. I couldn’t fucking believe what had just happened. I was at the gloryhole for almost 3 hours. As I started my car, another car pulled up next to mine. “How does he fucking do it,” I wondered. When I got home, I buddy listed Yellowdog and hoped to do it again.

I get off on your comments.

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work, they always make my Thursdays evenings just so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Electronic Pulse Massager MV950, you can soothe tired or sore muscles in the comfort of your own home. This portable, compact massager is a Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) therapy unit that uses mild electronic impulses to stimulate muscles and alleviate pain.

    ReplyDelete