Thursday, March 21, 2019

Pure Pussy






I don’t think any of us really understand what makes a bottom a bottom or a top a top? When I was in my teens and through most of my 20’s I was strictly topping. Shortly thereafter, I began to experiment and realized I loved getting fucked; a lot. But every once in awhile, I get this itch…

This particular weekend I was yearning and fantasizing about fucking some ass. I hadn’t fucked a hot ass in ages and was really getting horny for it.

I was killing time on Manhunt and was approached by a Latin guy. His email just simply said, “What’s up?” So I checked his profile and he had a smoking hot body; totally ripped.  His profile said he was 31, 5’4”, 135, muscled.  We unlocked each others pics and things started getting interesting; smooth, small, compact, with an uncut fat dick. I asked the deadly question, “What do you get into?”

He said he was versatile, but really liked getting fucked. That means he’s a total bottom. I decided to look at his pics again.  He was definitely hot. And I have to admit, he had a sweet looking ass on him. The only problem was he was about an hour away. I took a third look at his pics and felt my dick twitch. Ah, that answers that. We exchanged numbers, I called and we chatted. He had a strong accent and even though fluent, I knew that English was his second language.

He asked about my cock and I asked about his ass. He then wanted to know if I liked poppers. I said yes and he said, “I love it too much.” That door was opened, so next I wanted to see how ‘nasty’ he would get so I asked him if he liked getting his “pussy” eaten. He said again, “I love it too much.” I knew then that I’d like this guy. The good thing about having bottomed and having loved it, I know what to do. I know where to go and how far to push. He asked more questions about my 7” cut cock and seemed interested, but not overly enthusiastic. After all it is a real 7”. We made plans to meet the next day. He worked nights at a popular trendy restaurant so he was only available during the day. Cool. We settled on 2:00 p.m.. I was determined to show him a good time and satiate my hunger for boycunt at the same time.

The next day, after showering, shaving and edging and wearing my favorite stainless steel cock ring, I knocked on his door. He answered from behind the door. He was wearing just his “tighty whities.” He had a fine-assed body; ripped and totally smooth. His skin, though natural, glowed a golden brown without a single blemish anywhere. He had an angelic clean-shaven face with coal-black hair and eyes. He smiled and moved into his living room like a cat. His apartment was very urban trendy. He asked me if I wanted some water and I watched him sleek across the room to the kitchen. The globes of his ass dimpled through his tight underwear. I was getting really excited and my cock was pressing hard against my jeans.  He then showed me to the bedroom which was nice and neat and excused himself to the bathroom.

I wandered around the room hoping he’d gets back soon because I wanted to devour this guy’s ass. He came back in and fell to his knees and started unbuckling my belt and unzipped my jeans. I helped Juan pull my jeans down to my knees and he licked the head of my cut cock. He looked up and we made eye contact. Never taking his eyes off me he just licked and slobbered all over my cock. It was clear to me now that he was into white cock. I took a deep breath and was so grateful for his expertise. I needed great sex today. Again without taking his eyes off mine, Juan slowly dove all the way down to the root of my cock and stayed there. I could feel him breathing carefully through his nose and pushing his face harder to the base of my cock like there was any room left to go. He grabbed the cheeks of my ass and continued to deep throat my cock. I could feel his saliva begin to run and drip off my balls.

Baby boy was not concerned with getting messy. His entire chin was glistening with his spit when he released my cock from his mouth. He looked up at me and said, “I love white dick.” I knew it. He was a pig and we both knew that. Juan got up and I pulled his face to mine and we swapped tongues as far down our collective throats as we could get. We were both moaning like animals and our hands were roaming all over our bodies simultaneously. I pushed him off me and he turned around, dropped his undies and got up on the bed on his hands and knees. I’ve never seen such a perfect ass in my life. He had two perfect muscular melon-sized ass globes that were taunt and tight. His skin was so smooth it looked airbrushed. I craved getting my mouth, especially my tongue in his ass. I leaned in and spread his cheeks apart and saw his perfectly unblemished lightly pink pussy. It was perfect. I was salivating. I shoved my face in and my tongue followed. Juan let out a moan and wiggled his ass back onto my face to let me know he appreciated what I was doing.

I reached around either side of his legs and found his nips and lightly began to tweak them. This made Juan arch his back like a feline stretching. I pulled back and spit into his hole and dove back in again. I was ravenous, completely out of control and driven by the site of his ass. My cock was leaking like a sieve so I scooted up closer against Juan resting my cock in the ditch of his ass. Juan grabbed his poppers.

My cock head was enflamed and pulsing. Clear dribbles of precum were beading up at the piss slit and spilling over onto Juan’s ass. I smeared it all around his pussy and finally right on his cunt. He inhaled his poppers deeply while I pushed the head of my cock in. Juan continued snorting poppers while I slowly slid my cock the entire way into his ass. He let out guttural moan that started softly and grew in intensity until I bottomed out. He let go and screamed into the pillow.

My cock was so wet and so warm with Juan’s pussy lips wrapped around it. I just danced inside him for a moment flexing my cock so he could feel how hard I was. I slowly pulled out and looked down at this puffy little pussy lips winking and glistening at me. I spit on it and shoved back in the hilt and started fucking him properly. The warmth spread first around my shaft and then moved throughout my body. I was in heaven. He reached back and grabbed my ass cheeks to help pound him harder.

I pulled out again and flipped him over. He hit the poppers again and shared them with me as I lifted his legs up to his chest and lined my cock up to his cunt again and shoved forward. Juan grunted and snarled and lifted his legs further and wrapped his arms through his legs and back around his calves and pulled his entire lower torso back with his legs resting behind his head. This pushed his pussy even further onto my cock.

He took more poppers and looked me in the eye and held the popper bottle up to my nose. I stopped pounding him long enough to get a good strong hit. Then I pulled out and buried my face in his ass. It was so warm, wet and freshly fucked. It was futile to try and get him wetter because he was soaked. His ass juice was running his cheeks and on to the bed puddling at the base of his spine. His was pure pussy; absolutely pure pussy. It was meant to be fucked and fucked raw and that’s exactly what I was doing.

I shoved my cock back in and looked down at Juan. He had a confused look on his face; one mixed with ecstasy and awe. It was as if he were asking me, “What the fuck are you doing to the inside of my cunt?” All this happened without saying a word. I pulled out and drove my tongue into his ass one last time. Then shoved my cock back inside and kissed him deep so he could taste his juices. He could tell that I was getting pretty worked up.

Juan pulled his legs even further back exposing his entire crotch area to me, his hard cock was throbbing and slapping against his stomach with each thrust. I could see my cock  jack-hammering in and out of his sweet hole. The look of shock on Juan’s face intensified and then he stopped breathing. He held his breath for a moment and when I was about to check to see if he was okay, he started blowing his load all over his chest. It hit his neck, chest and puddled on his stomach. Squirt after squirt. Juan mouthed the words, “Fuck me!” several times while I continued to pound him. I gave one last push and landed deep inside him and froze. And then my cock started pumping. My balls were pulsing and contracting and out erupted a huge load of cum deep into his hot ass. Juan was squirming underneath me going out of his mind clenching his hole tightly to hold me in.

When I finished shooting, I pulled out and got down and started eating my load out of his ass. Juan knew what I was doing and like a good boy, he fed me. When I had enough in my mouth, I went up and started making out with Juan feeding him my load for the second time. Then I licked up his load from his chest, stomach and face and shared that with him.

We just laid there for a few minutes breathing hard. Once our heartbeats returned to normal, I got up and started to get dressed. I left and on the way home I could feel Juan’s cum starting to dry and stick to my chest. I’ll never forget the afternoon I played with pure pussy.

I ran into Juan in his restaurant about a year later. We made eye contact and knew I’d be calling him the next day.

I get off on your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Yep. Looks like my first impression was right. Sign me up as a regular.

    ReplyDelete