Thursday, November 29, 2018

The Hurricane




I was living in Houston during one of the many hurricanes that have plagued that city. The complex I was living in was a really small two-story structure that was adorable and completely gay. There were no more than twenty units with a pool in the center courtyard. I lived on the lower floor near the entrance so I saw everyone coming and going. It was very friendly and quite cruisy. 

It didn’t take long to learn that this complex was quite notorious for its cruising at night. When I was feeling antsy, I would usually open my living room drapes and sit around watching who was walking about the grounds. One late Friday night, I saw a guy getting fucked in a second story corridor. I just stared. Amazing.

One of the first encounters I had was with a young blonde guy who also lived in the complex. He would always wave hello and walk around in his really tight blue jean shorts. His ass was screaming in those shorts.  This one evening he was lingering around my door when I finally opened the door and leaned against the frame and started chatting with him. 

Before wasting too much time he made it clear he wanted to get fucked. Perfect, I thought. He came inside and stripped immediately and jumped onto my bed, spread his legs wide and started playing with his ass in an erotic nasty way. I love a bottom to be nasty and assertive. If you want to get fucked, let me know it and tell me what you need. I got us a few beers and came back into the bedroom. He was getting all worked up. He slid a finger in his sweet hole and started moving it around. I stripped and got on the bed and fed him my cock. 

He swallowed it completely. I reached down and added my finger to his hole along next to his. He had a nice, hot, tight and hungry pussy. I pulled my cock out of his mouth and stuffed it all the way up his boy cunt. He was smooth and slippery. I really should have eaten him first, but he was moving quickly and needed some cock inside him fast. He encouraged me by saying things like, “Yeah stud that cock feels hot inside my ass. Fuck me, yeah, that’s it, fuck me.” 

It didn’t take long for him to blow his load which set me off. I pumped his ass full of my load. As soon as I was through, he popped my cock out of his ass and licked my cock clean. Then he started to get dressed. He was really friendly and said, “Anytime you need a piece of ass, no matter what time it is, stud, I’m in 11B. The door will be open, come on in.” And I did exactly that several more times.

There was a black guy that lived on the lower level that I saw coming and going from time to time. He was seriously packing a heavy basket. He was rightfully proud of it and would stuff it into a liquid pair of worn jeans. He’d adjust it to the right side and stage his balls so they accentuated his over-sized cock. You could even make out his cock hear through those jeans. 

He made it obvious to all that he had a huge cock. I remember thinking to myself, damn, that must be uncomfortable to be carrying that around all the time. He was a hot looking guy, probably around 29 or so. A neighbor a few doors down had befriended me and we were sitting outside chatting when the hot black guy walked by and said hello. My neighbor asked if I knew the guy.  

I said no and he told me his name was Michael. “He tried to pick me up once, but I wouldn’t go near him.” I asked why? He told me that even though the guy was hot, “What the hell was I supposed to do with a cock that big? I’m pretty good, but not that good.” I just sort of smiled and thought damn, how big can he really be?

It was really late on a Saturday night and the courtyard was getting really cruisy. I kid you not, probably 15 or so guys walking about looking into windows. I was watching TV in my living room with the curtains open sort of keeping one eye on the tube and the other eye on the courtyard. It was very erotic watching these guys pick up my neighbors. Then there was a tap at my door. I opened it and a guy said, “He man, what’s up?” I looked at him and he was pretty hot looking and I thought, why the hell not? I said,” Not much here bud, what are you into?” 

He told me he was open but that he really wanted a chance to eat my hot ass. I opened the door a little wider. The guy came in and said that there was just one thing, he was here with his lover and could his lover join in? I asked what his lover was into and he said, “Three-ways.” I said sure and he left and returned with a hot looking guy. Both guys were in their mid twenties with a slim, muscular build. The boyfriend was taller and more muscled. 

We all started stripping during introductions and the first guy immediately got on his knees behind me and spread my ass cheeks and started eating. Man his tongue was deep and wet. His boyfriend stripped and showed me a nice hard 8” cock with a thick mushroom head to it. I bent down and started sucking his cock. He worked the back of my head and helped me to deep throat him. 

As soon as I hit bottom, he groaned in a hot masculine guttural way. I loved feeling that thick cock buried in my throat. In the mean time, the shorter guy was making a pig of himself in my ass. Spit was dripping down my thigh and off my balls. He pulled his face out of my ass and told his boyfriend, “David, you gotta eat some of this, man. 

This is excellent ass.” David got down and began to eat me out, too. Then each of these hot fuckers plowed my ass till I was begging for them to blow their loads. They deposited two hot loads deep inside me and left. I fell asleep feeling very contented and really full.

I was awakened in the middle of the night by a hand on my ass and was startled. Lying on my stomach, with only a sheet to cover up with, I tried to assess the situation but was jarred awake and looked up and it was my neighbor, the black guy, Michael. 

We had never really met, but here he was in my bedroom. I could feel his hand on my ass and I swear he swiped a finger across my hole as he awakened me. I wonder if he could tell that I had been creamed earlier. He told me my front door came ajar and with all of the foot traffic, he thought I should close it and lock it. He said it was not safe. 

I guessed the wind had blown the door open in the middle of the night. I was caught off guard, thanked him and gathered the sheet up and wrapped it around my waist and walked him to the door. I fell back to sleep, but never stopped wondering if he was trying to finger me. 

I also knew I wanted this guy to fuck me to death. I didn’t know how I would get his attention again, but I started fantasizing about his huge cock and wondered what it would look like going into my pale white cunt. I had to have him.

Later in the summer a hurricane was predicted to be a direct hit to Houston. Everyone was making emergency arrangements. Most of my neighbors had decided to ride the storm out so I thought I would join them instead of going to my family’s house up north. Soon a full fledged hurricane party was organized. Everyone would stay in the lower apartments and one apartment would be used for drinks, one for food, another was to store debris that blew around the courtyard to prevent it from breaking any windows.

The winds picked up early Friday morning and the rains came and pummeled us throughout the night. Saturday the eye crossed us around 9:00 p.m., and then we got the wet side, but everything was in control. People were having fun, taking care of business and eating and drinking and feeling very neighborly. Michael, the black stud I craved was nowhere to be found. 

I hadn’t seen him the night before either. I suspected that he went to stay with friends in a safer place away from the storm. As the evening wore on, the worst of the storm passed and I was starting to get tired and thinking about leaving to go to my apartment which was not being used for anything. In the corner of my eye I saw Michael enter the unit I was in. 

This was the unit that served drinks. Of course the evening cocktail was a Hurricane. He got a drink and headed right for me. He said hello and asked how I was. He said, “Wow, dude, I haven’t seen you since that night your door was wide open. I hope that I didn’t scare you off.” I said no, that I was so groggy and sleepy; I barely remember that evening, except that he probably saved me from getting robbed or something.

He then leaned in and whispered, “Man I wanted that ass of yours so bad, but you were so out of it that I decided the timing was all wrong. I really liked what I saw.”  I was so fucking turned on by this and said, “Man you should have taken what you needed I would have been fine with that.” He said “Well the storm has several more hours why not make good use of the time?” 

Then he said, “Give me your hand.” I reached out and he took my hand and placed it directly on his huge bulge. I quickly turned to look and see if anyone could see us. He was packed in so tight. I could feel the heat emanating from his jeans. I was excited and scared at the same time. I knew I wanted this black mother fucker, but I didn’t think I could handle him...in any capacity. 

He leaned in closer and put his lips against my ear and said, “I’m gonna make your pussy wet and your pucker is going to be glowing rosy-red when I’m through with you. Have you ever had a big nigger dick in that puss?” I started to sweat and could feel moisture gather along the crack of my ass. I cleared my throat and told him that I had and that I loved black cock. He said, “I’m not talking about black cock. I’m talking about pure nigger dick. Let’s go.”

We got to my apartment and he started to unbutton his jeans; he wore no underwear. He left his jeans unbuttoned and took off his shirt. He was built like a brick shit house. Well defined muscles, quarter-sized nipples and he was blue-black. His bush was short and tight and I couldn’t wait to see what was underneath. I was starting to sweat because I was boned and anxious. 

I didn’t know what to do next. He lit a joint and passed it to me. I took a toke and inhaled deeply as he started feeling me up. He unbuttoned my shirt and started tweaking my nips. He got rid of my shirt and started to unzip and push my jeans to my knees. Leaning down he took my left tit into his mouth and started to nibble and suck. I took another hit off the joint and passed it back to him. 

I could feel his hand massage my shoulder and then move down my spine to the top of my ass. My cock was raging as he slid his hand down to my butt cheeks and further to my crack. He soon found my hole and rubbed across it and moaned along with me when he found it. He then bit my tit taking me to the edge.

He stepped back and said, “Yeah dude, we’re gonna have a hot time tonight.” He lowered his jeans and his cock sprang free. I couldn’t believe it. I just stared at it speechless. He smiled and said, “Don’t worry about it; we’ll have a good time.” He had at least 12 inches of thick jet-black uncut dick. The length didn’t scare me as much as the thickness. I took it in my hand and couldn’t touch my fingers to my thumb. 

This was clearly the biggest cock I have ever seen, much less held, and certainly the blackest. I went to my knees and peeled back the foreskin from the enormous head. It was stunning to see this huge cock head drooling pre-cum. I licked it and savored the taste. Michael was encouraging me all the way telling me that I looked good with Nigger dick in my white mouth. 

He grabbed the back of my blonde head and tried to stuff it down my throat. I pulled back and looked up at him and said, “Dude, I will swallow your cock, but you’ve got to give me time to get used to it, cool?” He smiled and let go of my head. Don’t get me wrong I love having cock forced down my throat, but this was serious business. Someone could get hurt. And I wanted to do this right.

I got up and suggested he get on the bed and lay back. I grabbed a fresh bottle of poppers and lube and got between his legs. I greased his cock with Astroglide and it glistened. I went back to work. I licked his cock and sucked it for 10 minutes or so and licked down to his balls. 

I sucked one in my mouth then took my fingers and stuffed the other one in my mouth along with the first one. He was grinding his hips upward so I knew he was getting hotter. I tightened up on his balls while pulling away creating a pressure that I knew he’d love. I spit his balls out and licked back up his shaft. 

I took a small hit off the poppers, sucked in my breath and got as much spit into my mouth as I could muster. I started to descend down his cock and soon felt the huge head at my throat. I inhaled a little more and pushed. Nothing happened. I tried again and still nothing. I was drooling spit all around this guy’s cock and sliding up and down spreading it as best as I could. There was a lot of real estate to cover. Finally, I pushed hard and kept the pressure on his cock, and then something popped.

It was his cockhead. It had popped from the back of my mouth then into my throat. I actually felt my throat expand to accommodate his girth. I was a bit stunned at first, but stayed perfectly still. Michael was moaning and started to play with my hair. I looked up at him and he made eye contact with me. He had this hot lusty look on his face. “You’re doing great white boy. 

You can do this. Come on, take this cock. This is nigger dick and you know you want it.” I did want it. I slowly started to push even more of his cock into my throat. My eyes were watering. I knew if I panicked, I would have to spit his cock out and start all over. I was now more than half way there. My eyes were bulging out. I stopped and tried to breathe through my nose. 

It worked, I got oxygen and calmed down and continued my descent. He started growling louder and louder as I went further and further down. Snot started running out of my nose but I didn’t care. I felt little micro-pricks on my upper lip. I opened my eyes and saw a jet-black forest that was his pubic hair. The wiry hairs were sticking into my lips. Fuck me! I was at the base of his cock. 

I had deep-throated the biggest cock I have ever had. He started gyrating and moaning and cursing. Michael and I made eye contact. There were tears in mine. I needed to breathe. I tried to breathe through my nose and again, it worked. Michael looked at me with pure lust and said, “Oh my fucking god! Please don’t stop. Please stud, Can I fuck your throat? Please let me, just a little?” I signaled him he could.

Michael took the locks of my hair in each hand and got a good grip and then started to slide his big fucking dick in and out of my throat. I knew I couldn’t do this for too long, but I wanted to please my black stallion. He picked up the pace while I focused on controlling my throat muscles and keeping my lungs filled with air. He was breathing hard and grunting and cursing. “Eat dick, you cocksucker. Oh baby, fuck yeah, take that nigger dick all the way down. Look at that!” 

With that he stuffed his monster all the way to the base and held it there. I was starting to gag on it. Saliva was drooling out everywhere. Snot was coming out of my nose and I needed air, but neither of us cared so Michael started his assault again. He was skull fucking me brutally and my throat was starting to get sore. Still, I was in heaven. The smell of this stud was intoxicating. 

Suddenly he pulled out and through his labored breathing said, “Fuck, man, no one has ever done that to me before. Not like that. I almost lost it. But I want more from you than a blow job. Turn around and show me what you got.”

Still gasping for air, I grabbed my poppers and turned around and buried my face in the pillow sticking my ass up in the air. I felt Michael crawl on top of me. He felt so warm and his cock was wedged between his stomach and my ass cheeks. It was wet and still emanating heat. He was grinding and kissing the back of my neck. He reached around and grabbed my tits with each hand and was twisting them. He whispered in my ear again, 

“I want you to turn around on your back, spread your legs and show me your that pearly white ass and pink pussy.” I turned around onto my back and spread my legs and lifted each knee and opened my ass for him to see. He moaned and started massaging both cheeks of my ass. He got down low and told me to finger myself. I could feel his breath on my hole. I inserted a finger in. 

He started licking my finger as it went in and out. I pulled completely out and he sucked my finger all the way down to the knuckle. He then stuck his tongue into my hole. Damn that felt good. I purred into the pillow. “Good pussy, stud.” He really started eating my ass out good at that point. Lapping at first then inserting his tongue as far as possible. 

He was making jabbing fucking motions with his tongue. He kept pushing my legs higher and higher. He told me to take each leg and pull it back and hold it there. I tried but that wasn’t the right position for him. He grabbed some pillows and stuffed two under my butt lifting it up and another two behind my head. 

He told me to grab my ankles and hold them back as far as I could. This was the perfect position. I grabbed each ankle and brought them to either side of my head. I could actually see both of them with my peripheral vision.

“Can you see your cunt, baby?” Looking down I told him surprisingly, that I could. I had a perfect shot of my glistening rose bud. I made it wink and spit bubbled out. Michael slid two fingers into me. I loved the way his coal-black fingers looked stuffed in my ass. 

I wanted to get fucked so bad. I was so horned for some big black nigger dick. I understood what Michael meant when he told me he didn’t have a black cock. Michael added a third finger and started licking the outer perimeter of my ass ring. He was really getting me opened. He added some lube and started sliding his fingers in and out steadily. I was really getting turned on. 

Then he added more lube and a forth finger. I was making sounds and squirming from side to side. Michael looked right into my eyes and said, “Oh baby that is right where I want to be. I love your fucking ass. You ready?” I looked at him and nodded. The hurricane outside was raging full force and so was I.

He put the bottle of poppers under my right nostril and closed the left nostril and I inhaled. He repeated the other side. I began to feel light headed. He pulled his four fingers out of my ass and I looked down. His huge cock head was black and shiny with lube. He put the head at my pucker, which was rosy red just liked he’d promised earlier. 

I was starting to feel the poppers at this point, and then I felt him put pressure on my ass rim. Nothing was happening so I pushed out. “Good boy, work that pussy. You know what you want.” he said. I pushed out again and the head pushed through my ring and he slowly slid his cock in to the base. I gasped. His cock was huge. 

This big fat cock was buried all the way inside me; his bush was pricking my cunt lips. I started breathing again and thought, damn, this is as much dick as I could possible have inside me. I was stretched to the max. I was definitely full. I felt Michael flex his rock hard cock. I clamped down on my ass in response. He said, “That’s it baby, talk to me. Let daddy know you like his nigger dick in your pussy.” I clamped down again and then again.

“Ready?” he asked? I was still holding my legs back looking down at this monster dick buried in my ass. “Yeah dude, I’m ready. Fuck me stud,” I said. He asked, “You want this big nigger dick in your pussy?” I said, Hell yeah, man fuck my ass. Give it to me, fucker and don’t be gentle. Fuck me like a man.” 

He put the popper bottle under my nose and fed me the only elixir that would get me through to upcoming fuck. He slowly started pulling out and stopping only to apply more lube and then pushing back in. His fucking motion and the sheer size of his cock created a vacuum in my ass which in turn made a sloppy airy squishy farting noise that you only hear when the fuck is nasty.

Michael started grunting and cursing again. Every few minutes he would feed me more poppers and body slam into me again. I clamped down on his cock to give him his money’s worth and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Sweat was pouring off his face and onto me. 

Each time he slammed back into my cunt he was making me more of a whore for his black cock.  Michael told me to watch this. I looked down and he pulled his saturated dick completely out and slammed it back into my ass. Now my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He repeated this 8 or 10 times. Then he pulled out, and quickly slid 4 fingers and most of the palm of his hand into my ass and slowly twisted. We both moaned incoherently. 

Michael made eye contact and said he loved the warmth and feeling of a freshly fucked hole. He shoved his cock back in and jack-hammered be into the bed. My head was slamming against the headboard which knocking pictures off the wall. I was delirious and moaning jumbled sentences begging him to fuck me.

I reached down between our legs and scooped up globs of pre-cum, lube and ass juice and lubed my cock up. I looked up at Michael, who was now basically doing push-ups on top of me, made eye contact and stuttered the words, “Wreck my fucking cunt.” At that instant, blew my load all over my face, Michael’s face and both of our chests. 

Volley after volley landed somewhere across one of us. That did it for Michael. “This is how it feels to get nigger fucked. Here I go you fucking hot white-trash motherfucker.” He pumped harder and hard then buried his cock and stayed still. I could feel his heartbeat through his dick. I felt it pulse really hard. He shot load after load into me. 

His cock continued to pulse and I could actually feel the heat of his cum inside me. He stayed still while his cock finished blowing its nut. I lost track of cum shots and heartbeats as they soon became one in the same. He laid there on top of me for a few minutes catching his breath. 

Once in a while he’d flex his cock and I would return the gesture by clamping down on his softening dick. After we recovered, Michael slowly pulled his cock out of my ass causing a vacuum “whoosh” sound and a small river of cum began to flow out of my ass.  He looked at it and said, “That’s hot.” I had never been so thoroughly fucked in my life. 

The storm eventually passed. I never did get together with Michael again. We’d pass each other at the complex and flirt. Once we even tried to get together again, but it never seemed to work out.  I will never forget that night in the hurricane.

No comments:

Post a Comment